WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE 108
The 108 is 50 this year! Planning is well underway for activities and events to celebrate this milestone! Watch for details and mark June 21 to 23 on your calendars!
Regular Activities at the Community Hall:
- AA MEETINGS: Main Hall – Thursday 7:00 p.m. Contact Ted Peterson @ 250-791-5286.
- BINGO: Main Hall – Doors open at 6 p.m., games start at 7 p.m. Dates: February 1, 2019, March 15, April 5, and May 3.
- BOOT CAMP: Main Hall – Monday, 6:15 to 7:15 p.m. Contact Donya Nichol @ 1-250-699-1777.
- COMMUNITY COFFEE MORNING: Main Hall – 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at 10:30-12 noon, October to May. Carol Wise, 250-791-6376.
- MEDIEVAL MARTIAL ARTS: Main Hall – Wednesday 7-9 p.m. Contact James @ 250-706-3212.
- PILATES: Upper Hall – Monday and Thursday at 5:30 p.m. Contact Patti Harper @ 250-945-4393.
- SOUTH CARIBOO COMMUNITY DRUM CIRCLE: First and third Saturdays from 1 to 3 p.m. October to end of May at the 108 Community Hall Upper Hall. $3 drop-in fee. Bring a drum if you have one – usually there is one or two extra on hand. Email Ted Peterson or phone 250-791-5286.
- TAOIST TAI CHI CLUB: Main Hall – Tuesday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 12 noon. Contact 250-706-8222.
- YOGA WITH ANGELA: Adult: Monday and Wednesday at 7 p.m., Seniors: Tuesday and Friday at 1 p.m., Kids: Wednesday 2:45 p.m. Contact Angela Hansen at 403-703-4384.
- ZUMBA: Main Hall – Wednesday and Friday 9 a.m. Contact Gale Ogden @ 250-396-7381.
Groups, Clubs, Churches & Visitor Links:
- 100 MILE & DISTRICT HISTORICAL SOCIETY: PO Box 225. Working to preserve Cariboo History. 250-791-5288. Email, Website, see the 108 History page on this website.
- 108 MILE RANCH WILDLIFE SAFETY: We aim to build a community where humans and wildlife live together peacefully. We are looking for more volunteers and members. Come on out! We can be contacted via Direct Message using Facebook Messenger or by e-mail: email@example.com; Facebook.
- 100 MILE BAPTIST CHURCH: Corner of Tatton Station Road and Highway 97. Sunday worship at 10:30 a.m. 250-791-9253. Email; Website
- CARIBOO CHRISTIAN LIFE FELLOWSHIP: three weekend services; Saturday at 7 p.m., Sunday at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. Youth program Wednesday 6:30 p.m. After School Club, Tuesdays during school year for grades 4-7 at the the Rock Youth Centre. 250-791-5532, Email, Website.
- BIKING, HIKING: 108 Cross-country biking trail network.
- GOLF & TENNIS, including players’ clubs. Contact 108 Golf Resort at 250-791-5211.
- HORSEBACK RIDING: 108 Golf Resort Stables at 250-791-5446 or Email
Spruce Hill Resort and Spa at 250-791-5225
- The Hanger at 108 Golf Resort: 778-485-1013; Facebook
- Mary’s Country Kitchen at the 108 Mall: 250-791-5675
- Spruce Hill Resort and Spa: 250-791-5225, 1-800-668-2233
- Vidas Restaurant on Kitwanga Drive next to the Heritage Site: 250-791-6680
- SOUTH CARIBOO VISITOR CENTRE: 250-395-5353; Website