108 LOCAL BUSINESSES
A Business Membership includes having your business listed on this page of the 108 Mile Ranch Community Association website, a free table at the 108 Business Fair and we’ll share your info on our Facebook page! The Business Membership fee is $40 for 1 year, renewable at the beginning of the year. You may provide brochures and/or coupons from your business to be included in the 108 Welcome Package for new residents. Click here for a printable membership form. (Click here to download the free Adobe Reader.)
- 108 BUILDING SUPPLY: 4945 Easzee Drive. Irly Building Centre, Supplies for all your building and renovation needs. 250-791-5244, fax 250-791-7344 www.108BuildingSupply.ca email@example.com Facebook
- 108 GOLF RESORT: Box 2 – 4816 Telqua Drive, 108 Mile Ranch BC, V0K 2Z0. Phone: 250-791-5211. Fax: 250-791-6537. Facebook. Pro-Shop: 250-791-5212. 108golfresort.com; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 108 Steakhouse & Bar – 778-485-1013. Check Facebook for hours and menu specials.
- 108 STABLES: Full service equestrian facility and dude ranch, trail rides, horse training and boarding. 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. 7 days a week, 4698 Kitwanga Dr. Box 248, 108 Mile Ranch, 250-791-5446, Facebook.
- 108 MILE SUPERMARKET: 4945 Easzee Drive. Local supermarket, bakery, Post Office, liquor store with walk-in beer and wine cooler, in-house fresh meat, fresh produce. 250-791-6699. Email, Website, Facebook
- ACCOLOG B & B: Your hosts Esther & Hans-Juerg Etter-Odermatt speak English, Italiano, Français, German and Swiss-German. 4768 Telqua Dr. 778-485-2838, www.accolog.ca; email@example.com; Facebook.
- ACER LODGE BED & BREAKFAST: New B & B with ensuite; nice and cozy with own back yard. Walking distance to the lake, restaurants, golf course and Heritage Site. Located at 4742 Susnee Road. Phone 778-485-5817. Email: Acerlodge108@gmail.com.
- ARCONA HOUSE ON THE LAKE B & B, a clean, delightful, cozy European atmosphere, – a very special place! Right on the scenic lake; English/German spoken, 4751 Chilcotin Crescent. 250-791-6555. www.arconahouse.com
- BARB’S CREATIONS & ALTERATIONS: Barb sews , knits, crochets hats, scarfs and leather sole slippers. She also does alterations on prom dresses, hems pants; fixes jeans, sweaters, and curtains. Phone 250-791-6308, cell 250-706-8066. Email Creationsofbarb@outlook.com and you can find her on Facebook.
- CARIBOO ESSENTIAL OILS: Courtenay Kasper runs Cariboo Essential Oils and offers classes in health, wellness, and DIY chemical free homes using Young Living Essential Oils. She is also a local author of children’s Fantasy & SciFi novels like West & Windy and The Rigs. https://www.facebook.com/groups/essentialcariboo/ and https://www.facebook.com/clkasper/ and www.courtenaykasper.wordpress.com. Call 250-791-1927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CARIBOO SLEEP CARE LTD.: We are a referral based respiratory homecare business specializing in the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea with CPAP therapy (continuous positive airway pressure). Phone: 250-791-5256 or email: email@example.com
- CAROL’S CANTEEN: Carol Biedler-Thorne, Phone: 250-791-6736 or 604-341-3851. firstname.lastname@example.org. Home-made soups, sandwiches, apple pie, smoothies and more. Mid-May – September at 108 Heritage site beside the gift shop.
- CREATING JOY IN ART: Joanne Young. Window lettering advertising and window art. Also signage and photo op, boards for Resorts, birthdays, weddings etc. Everything is possible. Give me a call at 250-706-8265 for a free estimate.
- DEPE DESIGN: We help design, print, and/or distribute your publication. Our past projects include logos and cards, labels, web images, resumes, reports, newsletters and books. Home of the busy bees that create the Buzz Bulletin, a monthly compendium of jokes and interesting tidbits. Website: www.depe.ca Email: email@example.com
- EPICURE SELECTIONS: A complete line of gourmet spices, blends, and cookware. Home Parties and Business Opportunities. Bev French 250-791-7206, firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOMESTEAD SERVICES: All your home maintenance needs: Auto repairs, detailing, gutter, in-house cleaning, garden care, yard-mowing, cottage care. 250-644-0424 or 250-644-5494 email: email@example.com, www.yourhomestead.ca
- INGRID’S FOOT CARE: Certified Master Pedicurist, House calls, ingrown toenail treatment, corn and wart treatment and Reflexology. 250-791-5663 or Cell: 250-609-4094. firstname.lastname@example.org www.apmcanada.com Facebook
- MAGNOLIA AND VINE: We sell hats, purses, jewelry, sandals, and sunglasses that have interchangeable snaps. Ann Granger, 250-395-6704, email@example.com, www.mymagnoliaandvine.ca/AnnGranger, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006448029456
- MARY’S COUNTRY KITCHEN in the 108 Mall, Monday-Thursday and Saturday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.. Home cooked meals, pies and muffins, check out their Facebook page for the daily specials. 250-791-5675.
MAGICAL NOOK PRESCHOOL offers a four hour bilingual (English and French) Preschool for children 2 1/2 years to school age. Open Monday to Friday 9-1, closed on holidays and summer holidays. #1-170 Cedar Ave., 100 Mile House 778-233-0875, Magicalnookpreschool@gmail.com
- PRIMAL ELECTRIC/VITALITY PURE: Luke Green and Deanna Deacon. Box 10234, 108 Mile Ranch BC, V0K 2Z0.
Phone: 250-395-6676 or 250-818-5207; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Luke: Construction, renovations, Hydro connections, and service for residential, commercial and industrial.
Deanna: Holistic health and lifestyle coaching, including stress, nutrition, relationship and spirituality.
- RADFORD RETRIEVERS AND K-9 SPORTS CENTRE: Roxanne Ziefflie – Dog training in all levels of agility, basic and advanced obedience, rally obedience, puppy, tricks and nose work using only positive methods. Breeder of Flat-Coated Retrievers. Also seller of bulk raw dog food. Check www.radfordretrievers.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 250-706-3126.
- RAINER’S HEALTH HOUSE: Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Acupuncture, Meridian Therapy, Loop-Table-Therapy, Hot Stone Massage: 250-791-5663, www.apmcanada.com, email@example.com Facebook
- ROYAL LEPAGE – 100 MILE REALTY: Rob Read, 250-609-2657. Branch Office: 108 Mile Ranch Mall, 4945 Easzee Drive, 108 Mile Ranch, BC V0K 2Z0. firstname.lastname@example.org. Independently owned and operated.
- SOUL CONCEPTS AESTHETICS: Enjoy the oasis of relaxation, privacy, and peace at Soul Concepts Aesthetics. Michelle Swalwell. 4765 Chilcotin Crescent, 250-791-1972, www.facebook.com/MichelleSwalwell/
- SOUTH CARIBOO COUNSELLING: Teens, adults, couples, families. Debbie Hancock, MA, CCC. Canadian Clinical Counsellor. 4770 Kitwanga Dr., 108 Mile Ranch. 250-644-1115. www.southcariboocounselling.ca
- SPRUCE HILL RESORT AND SPA: Award-winning destination resort, situated in the middle of 20,000 acres of forest and ranch lands. PO Box 26, 108 Mile Ranch, BC. 250-791-5225 or 1-800-668-2233, email@example.com, www.sprucehillresort.com, Facebook.
- TAROT BY TESS: Providing you with clarity, balance and the answers you desire. Offering Tarot and alternative therapies. 250-791-7341; firstname.lastname@example.org; Facebook
THORNE STUDIOS/SLAPBACK MUSIC PRODUCTION: Makes art from music and music from art. Owner and professional musician Peter Thorne developed an interest in cigar box guitars and began making them out of wood. His artisan-quality guitars are hand-crafted and produce a sound so unique that more and more contemporary musicians are taking up playing the Box guitar today more than a century after they all but disappeared. Co-owner Gail Thorne is also an artist, working on developing her paintings which she creates, displays and sells from the couple’s home-based studio. Thorne Studios/Slapback Music Production is also a hub for musical entertainment, offering private guitar lessons as well as musical bookings (solo and duo) for parties, weddings and events. The business also offers professional recording services.Website: www.thornestudios.comContact – 250-791-5614
- ULTIMATE PROMOTIONS: We are a third generation family business that has lineage dating back to 1971. We’ve been selling custom pins, medals and swag online since 2002. Put our decades of experience to work for you today and contact us for a quote. You won’t be sorry! Craig Davidiuk, Ultimate Promotions, 1-866-661-9696.