108 MILE RANCH COMMUNITY CENTRE
The 108 Mile Ranch Community Centre, located at 4924 Telqua Drive, facilitates a wide variety of activities and events year round. Go to our What’s Happening page to see what’s going on! We also rent the hall for other functions. Along with a 198-seating main hall, we have a cozier setting upstairs that can seat up to 80 – just right for those smaller weddings and get-togethers.
See us for your …
* Special Events
* Class reunions
* Lots of parking!
* No event too small!
INQUIRIES AND BOOKING
Please contact Emmy Lou, hall manager, at 250-706- 4323 or by email: email@example.com
- Non-Profit Organizations Rental Rates: 50% of regular Hourly and Daily Rates
- Click here for a printable copy of the Hall Rental Rates, Terms, and Conditions
- Click here for a printable copy of the Participant’s Waiver Form
These are Adobe PDF documents. Download the free Adobe PDF Reader here.
- 2470 square feet
- Capacity: 198
- Bar/Kitchen facilities
- PA system
- Janitorial service (2 hours)
- Note: for clean-up that exceeds 2 hours the renter will be charged an additional cleaning fee of $50.00 per hour which will be deducted from the security/damage deposit.
- $390.00 per day.
- $100.00 kitchen rental, which includes dishes, glassware, silverware, pots and pans, etc.
- $250.00 security/damage deposit at time of booking. This will be returned after hall clean up and inspection is completed.
- $40.00 per hour to a maximum of 4 hours (i.e. memorial services, meetings).
- $3.00 drop-in fee per person (repeat user groups).
- 1200 square feet
- Capacity: 80
- Wet bar and microwave (no kitchen)
- Janitorial Services (1 hour)
- Note: for clean-up that exceeds 1 hour the renter will be charged an additional cleaning fee of $50.00 per hour which will be deducted from the security/damage deposit.
- $170.00 per day.
- $125.00 security/damage deposit at time of booking which will be returned after hall cleanup and inspection is completed.
- $30.00 per hour to a maximum of 4 hours.
- $3.00 drop in fee per person (repeat user groups).
The damage deposit does not absolve the responsibility of the renter for any and all damages for which they are responsible over and above the value of the damage deposit. The renter will maintain full control of the rented facility and will report any damage to the hall manager.
- A Liquor Licence is required if liquor is served in the hall.
- No tape, tacks or staples on the walls or ceilings.
- Confetti, rice, and table sprinkles are not permitted inside or outside the hall.
- Fire regulations state that there must be a 6-foot aisle to all fire exits and 4 feet between tables.
- Fire regulations permit a maximum 198 people allowed in the main hall and 80 people maximum in the upper hall.
- Please do not stack the chairs. We wash them before they are restacked.
- At the end of your event remove all decorations from the building and grounds.
- Garbage must be removed from the building and put in the garbage bin outside the rear doors.
- Check the kitchen and washrooms for running water in sinks and toilets.
- Drain and turn off dishwasher.
- Turn off stove, oven, and fan.
- Turn off lights. The premises must be properly secured. Ensure all doors and windows are locked and fire doors closed.
- In the event of damage left by the renter inside or outside the building an additional charge may be applied.