These are government supported resources at the 108 Mile Ranch.
- 108 Mile Ranch Volunteer Fire Department – check out their Facebook page
- 108 Mile House Heritage Site: Get the story about the roadhouses on the gold trail en route to Barkerville. Watch this 4 minute video and see the Heritage site at the 108 Roadhouse. Click for the history of the 108 Heritage Site.
- Mile 108 Elementary School
- Waste Management; 108 Mile Ranch Garbage and Recycling Schedule
- Detailed List of Recyclables – Waste Type Definitions – South Cariboo Product Recycling Guide
- Water Utility
- WildSafeBC Cariboo is a program created and delivered by the BC Conservation Foundation with the goal of reducing human-wildlife conflict through, education, innovation and cooperation. Our motto is “Keeping wildlife, wild – and our communities safe.” Check out their Facebook Page! Phone: (250) 398-7929.