A lot of very creative people live in the 108 as evidenced by the multitude of amazing Christmas light displays! Click here to view the 100 Mile Free Press article and photos of the Light Up the 108 contest winners!
- 1st Place – 4745 Kitwanga Dr. with the prize being a heater fan donated by 108 Building Supplies
- 2nd Place – 4909 Telqua Dr. with the prize being 2 rounds of golf with a cart donated by 108 Golf Course
- 3rd Place – 5370 Annaham Cres with the prize being 2 rounds of golf with a cart donated by 108 Golf Course
- 4th Place – 4766 Kitwanga Dr. with the prize being a $50 Gift Card from the Rolling Hills Pizzeria
- 5th Place – 4883 Tattersfield Place with the prize being a $50 Gift Card from Elaines Hair Care
- 6th Place – 5041 Kinncum Rd with the prize being a $30 Gift Card to Mary’s Country Kitchen
- 7th Place – 5306 Kallum Dr. with the prize being a Gift Package from the 108 Supermarket
Streets we would suggest as ‘must see’ are Gloinnzun Dr, Gloinnzun Place, Gloinnzun Crescent, the 3 houses on the upper-hill corner of Kallum and Kitwanga, Kallum Drive, MacKay Crescent, Stewart Road, Chintu Place, Kitwanga Drive, Donsleequa Road, Annaham Crescent, Kyllo Road, and Tattersfield Place.
Congratulations to all our 2021 winners. Well done 108 Mile Ranch for showing such wonderful community spirit! On behalf of Cathy, Mark, Tammy and James – Merry Christmas!
Click here to view a video of the 108 and the Christmas joy throughout the area. Thanks to Rick Swanson for creating and sharing this delightful video!